With the rapid reconstruction and expansion of cities within the country the demand for electricity and/or power supply along with its distribution is increasing exponentially. Steps goal is directly correlated with meeting the demands of existing and new potential clients, to provide them with the power they desire, wherever and whenever.
Majority of Steps Power division activities involve with providing power solutions to the telecommunications industry of KSA. This includes the leading vendors of communication within the Kingdom. We are proud to be one of the top most DC Power contractors of Saudi Telecom Co. (STC).
Steps has fully fledged capabilities and experience in giving integrated solutions for customer premises, data and telecom equipment.
Besides the telecommunications industry, Steps has provided power channels to government facilities such as of those of the “Ministry of Foreign Affairs” and, “Ministry of Justice”. Big multi-national firms such as SIEMENS were also provided with our integral solutions.
Steps expertise include providing services for total in-house capability of power engineering in general and DC Power in particular for:-
- Site Surveying
- Power Auditing
- System Design and Engineering
- Supply of power equipment and accessories
- Installation and commissioning
- Maintenance Services
Projects with Saudi Telecom Company – STC
1) Supply & Installation of Tyco DC power systems & replacement of obsolete power plants for project “Providing, Upgrading & Replacement of DC Power Plants” in KSA.
2) Provision and installation of Tyco DC power systems in Riyadh and Jeddah training centers for Saudi Telecom Company.
3) Supplying and setup of Tyco Large DC power systems Marine Cable in Jeddah for STC.
4) Replacement of obsolete power plants for Load Transition kingdom wide for Saudi Telecom.
5) Supply of a) Test equipment
b) Consumable DC
c) DC spare parts
6) Onsite repair of rectifiers.
7) Expansion of DC power plant for Marine Cable project in Jeddah.
8) Supplied and Installed Tyco DC power systems for DSL sites across the country.
Projects with the Banks
Supplied and installed Tyco Infinity DC power systems for ATMs and data networks across the Kingdom for:
Saudi Hollandi Bank
Arab National Bank
National Commercial Bank
- Supplied rectifiers to ITSO
- Provided and installed DC power plant for Alcatel
- Supplied Tyco spares for Exi Telecom
- Ordered and supplied a variety of Tyco products for Intel Tec.
- Supplied and installed Tyco DC power plants for Apral International in Khober, KSA
- Provided Tyco Spares to Al-Mazoon
- Supplied Tyco 1KVA inverters to Ather Trading Est.
- Ordered and installed Tyco Infinity DC power systems for Emaar Economic City, KSA